IN-HOUSE STUDENTS: ADMISSION TO FY DEGREE COLLEGE
Congratulations to all the IN-HOUSE students of Bhavan’s College who are successful at the SYJC Examinations of Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education. IN-HOUSE STUDENTS are those students who enrolled in Bhavan’s College to study at SYJC for HSC Examinations as regular students. As IN-HOUSE Students, you are privileged, because you can be admitted on a priority, if you are seeking admission to the Aided Programmes leading to Bachelor’s Degrees i.e. BA, B.Sc. and B.Com. Refer to the circular of University of Mumbai No. Aff./Recog I/Admission/(2017-18)/4 of 2017, dated 29th May 2017.
Following are important guidelines for you to claim your privilege as an IN-HOUSE Student:
- Read the above mentioned circular of the University and apply for Pre-admission Online Enrolment on the university web portal mum.digitaluniversity.ac
- As per the circular, IN-HOUSE Students can be admitted to the Aided Programmes on a priority basis.
- For claiming your privileged admission to Bhavan’s College, you also need to apply on the College web portal bhavansdigitaledu.ac.in
- For applying on the College web portal, you will have to click on the tab: FY Degree Online Admission
- You can apply under various reservations like SC/ST/DTNT/OBC/SBC or under social reservations under handicapped and 3%quota.
- Read all the notices carefully before you begin to apply.
- As per the University circular, IN-HOUSE Students can be admitted from 16th June to 22nd June 2017 a period when other students are required to submit their University Forms (UF) and College forms (CF) applications for admission.
- A special round of Data-submission and admission is therefore scheduled for IN-HOUSE Students as follows:
- You must submit at the College your Datasheet i.e. CF along with University Pre-admission Online Enrolment form (UF) between 16th June and 19th June 2017 up to 4:00 p.m. (on working days).
- A Merit List for admission to IN-HOUSE Students will be declared on 20th June 2017 by 11:00 a.m.
- IN-HOUSE Students must submit their application forms for admission as per the special merit list for IN-HOUSE Students and pay the fees on 20th and 21st June 2017 up to 4:00 p.m.
- Secure a seat by payment of fees and enjoy the privilege as an IN-HOUSE Student.
- In case due to some reason you are unable to submit your form on or before 19th June 2017 up to 4:00 p.m., you can still submit your Datasheet (CF) and University form till 22nd June 2017 up to 4:00 p.m.
- Look out for the I Merit List for under the category called IN-HOUSE Students, as per the schedule of the University on 22nd June 2017. If your name features in the Merit List of IN-HOUSE Students, pay fees on 23rd, 27th and 28th June 2017 before 4:00 p.m.
CAUTION: Once your name appears in the merit list of In-house students on 20th and 22nd June
2017 and if you do not pay fees as per the schedule, you shall stand to lose your claim to the seat.
REMEMBER: Schedule for IN-HOUSE STUDENTS
- Submit forms on 16th, 17th and 19th June 2017
- Refer to the IN-HOUSE Students’ Merit List for the special round for IN-HOUSE Students on 20th June 2017 and pay fees on 20th and 21st June 2017 up to 4 pm.
- In case you are not able to follow the above schedule, You may submit Datasheet (CF) and University form (UF) later on up to 22nd June 2017 (till 4:00 p.m.)
- Refer to the 1st Merit List, under IN-HOUSE Category, 22nd June 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
- If your name appears in the Merit List, pay fees on 23rd/27th/28th June 2017 and secure a seat.
Congratulations you have enjoyed your privilege.
Refer to the College website: www.bhavans.ac.in for the commencement of
Lectures, Practicals, Roll Nos. Time-table etc.