Bhavan’s College, Andheri, Mumbai – 400058
Instructions for Online Admission for Academic Year 2017-18 From SY to TY Degree Programmes (for in-house students)
Instructions & Prerequisites for applying online
( For technical difficulties in online form submission, call DigitalEdu on 020- 27490009 )
- Submission of application form for admission is ONLINE through our College website www.bhavans.ac.in
- The web portal will be open for students till the date and time mentioned on our website.
- When you click below on “Apply Online” our college website will direct you to the Bhavan’s College DigitalEdu site. Click on the link “Online Admissions”.
- On the next Login page, click on “Registration”.
- Next click on “Click to Register as Returning / Regular Candidate”.
- Now Fill the Form to Register.
- Apart from your other details, the form will ask you to fill in your SIMS # (SIMS number) which is written on your SY Identity Card.
- After filling in all details, click on Check Data below.
- A pop-up box will open asking you to confirm Student Information that you have filled.
- If you wish to modify the data, click on Incorrect Data.
- On clicking Correct Data, Registration Confirmation Message will pop up.
- When you click on OK, the page will direct you to Candidate Login Page.
- Fill in your Username and password which you will also receive in an sms on the mobile number you have registered. Enter the OTP in the box Mobile Verification Code.
- When you Submit, your data as entered last year will open up with all your details.
- Check whether all your details are correct in each page –“Personal”, “Family”, “Reservation”, “Interest and Concession”, which you must have filled in last year. In case a mandatory (compulsory) field which is marked with a red asterisk is missed out, the page will not proceed.
- On the next website page “Apply”, select the stream for admission to TY (Arts, Science, Commerce, SFC).
- Tick in a minimum of two boxes, for subjects which you desire to take up in TY (provided you have taken these subjects in SY).
- For the subjects you have ticked, you will be asked your preferences as 1, 2, etc.
- You will now be directed to the page of “Academic”.
- Students who have FULLY CLEARED Sem 1 and 2 when they applied for SY admission in May 2016, need not upload their earlier mark-sheets.
- Students who had failed in some subjects in Sem 1 or 2 when they had applied for SY admission in May 2016 (and were allowed to keep terms), MUST UPLOAD latest mark-sheets which says PASS.
- This will help the admission committee to know whether a student is eligible to apply for admission to TY degree programme. If a student has failed (even in one subject) in Sem 1 or 2 and also failed (even in one subject) in Sem 3 or 4, is NOT ELIGIBLE for Sem 5.
- Ensure that you have uploaded mark-sheets of Sem III and IV and that you are eligible for admission to TY.
- In case a student makes any mistake here, then she/he is likely to lose admission or the admission will stand null and void, even though the student may have paid fees online.
- Upload a fresh recent passport-size photograph, clicked against white background. Please note that this photo will appear on your RFID card.
- Upload an image of your signature in black on a white background.
- Once all the documents are uploaded and all the required data is filled in, the application form is ready for submission. Click on “Lock and submit” button.
- Check our College website on the scheduled date to know about the display of merit list.
- If your name appears in the merit list and you have been assigned the subject of your preference, you may proceed to make payment of fees online.
- Office of the Principal on behalf of all the staff members wishes all the Bhavanites a happy summer vacation and urges you all to save water.