Sports is all forms of usually competitive physical activity which, through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing entertainment to participants. College has a well equipped gymkhana along with a large play ground; this makes the atmosphere on the compass conducive to sports. All the sports activities are looked after by Sports Committee comprising of Faculty members and student representatives. As per University guidelines on 3% seats in all academic programmes students with achievements in sports are admitted. College has a busy sporting schedule in which various interclass tournaments in the disciplines of football, cricket, volleyball, chess, and table tennis are organized. Apart from this there is annual Athletics meet. In addition, students regularly participate in various intercollegiate sports meets at both state and national levels. Services of best coaches are hired and latest equipments are made available to the participants. Students who participate in sports competitions are helped by the faculty members to cope with their studies. Various scholarships and prizes are instituted to encourage students to take up sports.
Academic Year 2009 – 2010
- Ms. Neha Naringarekar secured 3rd rank in All India Inter- University Tennis competition
- Ms. Disha Shetty participated in Inter-collegiate karate competition
Academic Year 2010 – 2011
- College secured 10th place amongst 113 colleges in chess competition at M. L. D. C. College in intercollegiate competition organized by the University of Mumbai
- Harishankar Yadav and Netra Parab secured 10th and 21st ranks respectively in cross country organized by the University of Mumbai
- Mr. Aniket Tipnis secured gold medal in National Karate – Do Tournament and silver medal in Kata and Ms. Diksha Shetty secured gold medal in Kata Kumite in National Karate.
Ms. Diksha Shetty secured 3rd place in 3th National games held in Ranchi, Jharkhand and being awarded a cash prize of 1,50,000/- by the Chief Minister Shri. Prithviraj Chavan in 2011. She also secured 1st place in Kata and 3rd place in Kumite at Genserya Karate-Do Tournament, South Asian Games; placed 2nd in Kata in South Asian games at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi; Awarded as Best Athlete in the club among all the games played in a torch-run at the Inter Athletics ground. She was selected in 35th National Games held at Kerala on the basis of Nationals at Delhi.